Monday, March 19, 2007

Update: 1 week 1 day old

Our little girls have gone through a lot their first week of life.
Georgia is doing good. She is resting and no longer needs the photothepary and is breathing on her own with the bubble cpap. Gerogia is the firdst to open her little eyes. She is having fewer eposides(apena) since yesterday's blood transfusion.

Livia, our smallest weighs in now at only 14.2 oz. She is doing well for a baby this size and is breathing on her own like a big girl with the bubble cpap. She is off the photothepary and still has a few eposides which is normal for a baby of her size.

Nina took a few steps backwards this past few days. She had to be put on ventilater to assist with breathing. She needs to rest b/c she was having too much trouble on her own. The nurses hope this will give her lungs a chance to get stronger. She is resting and we pray she will get stronger to be able to get of the vent some time soon.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Hi guys! Congratulations!!!! We were so excited to find out that you have a website so we could be in constant touch with updates on the newest blessings to the Fox Family. The girls are just beautiful and it sounds like they are already developing such unique personalities. We wish we could be there with you, but all 5 of you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. We will be looking forward to daily updates on the girls. We love you guys and we miss you! Love~ Aunt Rosemary, Regina and Jeff

Unknown said...

Hey Jason and Judith!!... Congratulations MOM AND DAD!!! You're tiny little miracles look just perfect and I am very excited for you're blessing. I am so happy that they are all doing so well. I wish I could come to see you all and congratulate you in person. I cant wait to see everyone. Thinking of you and praying. I love you both and miss you! xoxo Love~Emily