So Nina did not quite get the body regulating thing down so she's back in the isolette. This is common and she'll try it again soon.
She is still trying to master the bottle drinking. She needs to finish strong (instead of turning a "dusty" color the Nurses tell me about. So she'll be on O2 while eating and continue be on it for the 20 minutes after. The O2 she is receiving is the same setting she would get if she comes home on O2.
She is weighing in a 3.14 oz and is at full feeds. We on knocking on Mr Four Pounder's door!
Today Jason,Chris H, and Bill R are painting Nina's room. I think it's finally time.
6 comments:
We'll save the 2steps/1step saying with this one. Soon she'll be putting on some weight and start sweating like Andy Reid in the winter time. Keep those bottles flowing!!
Love the news! Nina is doing so great and looks adorable in her pictures. I mentally have to kiss those cheeks every time I see her! Have fun painting her room. What a celebration that is!
Love you all,
Bekki
Fantastic news team Fox. Thrilled to hear that Nina's room is in progress.
Love,
Shan and Jer
Jason and Judith, it is amazing to see Nina doing so well with her eating and breathing. And I love seeing her in real baby clothes! YEA!! She is so adorable. Enjoy painting your sweet daughter's room -- you deserve to feel some new parent excitement.
Love,
Betsy, Bruce, Lily and Alice
I am so happy to hear about the painting! Everything becomes more real when the room comes together.
Nina is beautiful!
Amy
Post a Comment