Nina had her eyes checked tonight and so far the ROP has stalled at Stage 2. Dr will be back in a week to check again.
She had a good day and is drinking her bottles like a big girl. She is getting two bottles in a row then a tube feed. Unfortunately for Nina, Nurse Laura has to hold her feeds until later tonight b/c of the eye exam. (eye drops) She's gonna be one hungry little lady!
3 comments:
That is wonderful news! I am so excited for guys. I will continued to pray for her improvement.
I just discovered your site today from your signature on TC. I am so sorry to learn of your losses of Georgia and Livia. I am happy to hear that Nina is doing so well, though. I hope that continues. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your little fighter will be home with you soon. May your two guardian angels look after you always.
Saw GG Mary's picture with you and NINA....
Three generations of strong women who survive.... no matter what!!
NO MATTER WHAT!
Your (and Maggie's) family in Upper Bucks.
Post a Comment