She's up to 40cc a bottle and doing great! Nina has a few tests this week: hearing, car seat, possibly feeding without O2...
Weight today 4.3
Tomorrow night Jason and I are spending the night with Nina in the Parent's Room. Yep, they are going to bring her in and she's all ours. She will be hooked up to monitor at Nurses station in case we need a hand. Needless to say, we are a bit excited, anxious, thrilled about this .
Here's part of Nina's fan club sporting limited edition Nina shirts! Thanks Ben, Ada, and Appie for cheering Nina on!!

10 comments:
That is wonderful news for Nina - we are all so happy for you guys! Keep on trucking towards that finish line Nina - it's almost in your reach - HOME AT LAST!
Love, Sheryl, Eric and Erin
Jason & Judith,
(To Jason) Happy Father's Day!
It sounds like you had a great day. I'm glad to hear that Nina's eye exam went well and that some important tests are scheduled! Before you know it she'll be home...
That is wonderful that you get to spend a night with Nina. I'm excited for you :)
Melissa
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, JASON!!!
Have sweet dreams with Nina tomorrow night!
Love and Peace,
Touzni Family
Just AWESOME!!
xoxo Paula, Scott, Emma and Matthew
SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!
Happy Father's Day Jason!!! Good luck at the slumber party :)
Happy Happy Father's Day, Jason!
And what a cute fan club Nina has! ;-)
Love,
Betsy, Bruce, Lily and Alice
That is so good! Nina is so beautiful!!! We are cheering her on. I hope father's day was great.
Happy Father's Day, Jason!!
Jason and Judith
This is so all exiting!!!! I can't believe the beautiful pictures - of Nina, Jason, Judith and of course, The FAN Club!!
I can't wait to hear about your night out..or should I say in. I am sure there is much anticipation so I hope you enjoy your night, and have the next day off to recover.
As always, thinking of you all of the time, while hoping, wishing and praying your Nina is home soon.
Love
Liz
Post a Comment