This is a big weekend for us because Nina has been home with us for as long as she was in the hospital! --
So weight wise ( We Preemie Moms love weighing in)
Born: 3-11-07 1.3
Discharge: 6-21-07 4.3
Total gained in first 14 weeks of life in NICU: 3 pounds
Today 9-28-07 Nina weighs 10.9 ounces!!!
Total gained in the last 14 weeks since home: 6.6 pounds
I think it's the sunshine and high humidity of the Philly suburbs that helped her grow!
2 comments:
I think Nina has brought the Phillies Lots of Luck .. Winning the division in high style!!!
Nina is the Phillies Good Luck Charm!!
She is so sweet, and that face that lights up all the hearts that love her so much...
She is a miracle!!!
I thank God very day for her.
Yahooo! This is awesome! You grow girl!!
Post a Comment