Today I took Nina to my company picnic. She meet tons of people who were told "please don't touch her!" I think only 2 people did. (grrrrr )It was fun! I was just thrilled to have a place I could take her. Since she's been home with us, we are not allowed to take her into places like the mall, food shopping, Target...Basically if she gets a bug, she'll get sicker than the next 6 month old term baby.

3 comments:
What great pictures! Nina is beautiful! I love the video of her rolling over. We are so happy for all of you.
Love,
The McCarthy Family
I just found your blog and I am very impressed with Nina. I can't believe she is already turning over!! Wow!!!
It's so hard not to go anywhere with your baby, even something simple like the grocery store. It's great you got out of the house!!
I'm so glad you had a chance to show your beautiful daughter to friends. That is lots of fun and I'm sure it felt great to get out of the house!
Love,
Bekki
Post a Comment