Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pretty Baby,
You are too Sweet!!
Happy Halloween

Love, Appie

Casey's trio said...

Happy Halloween to Nina!

Shannon said...

Very cute!

Paula said...

Look at you!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello, Fox Family!

I've been checking out your pictures and journal. I love everything of course, but the picture of Nina in her christening gown and Halloween costume are adorable! It is great to see Nina playing and having fun. I'm glad she is over her first cold. Its hard to drink a bottle when your nose is stuffed up!

Lots of love to you all,
Bekki

Unknown said...

Definitely TREAT! She is beautiful. So happy that she's over her cold and continuing to eat like a champ. Come on, 12 lbs.!

All our love,
Chris, Kristin & Owen

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so adorable. Look how alert!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

What an adorable and alert little mousie! :)