Friday, November 16, 2007

Seven Things

I was tagged by Bree:
Here's the meme: Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love dark beer. I love Guinness and will drink any stout on tap.
2. My fav band is the Beatles. I could not wait to Play the White Album for Nina. When she failed her newborn screening test, that one of the first things I thought of...Thankfully she can hear, and yes I played it for her.
3. I was in the Marching Band in high school, no it was not cool at my school, but I thought I was cool and had a great group of friends in the band and I dated drummers . My hair was big and full of aquanet
4. I love painting, I love oils. We had a few of my paintings hanging up in our home. It takes me only about 15-30 min to crank a painting. My work is abstract floral. I wish I had more time to paint.
5. I am a very impatient person. Nina is teaching me to be better at it though...
6. I love reruns of Little House on the Prairie. My fav plot line is when Laura was loving Almanzo. I can't wait until Nina is old enough to read the Little House series.
7. I am obsessed with eyebrows. I have rather large ones and got made fun of a lot of my post- pubescent life. I wonder if Nina will inherent this trait..
I don't have 7 people to tag b/c you all have done it already.:(

No comments: