Before we had Nina, I never paid attention or cared much about germs, how they spread...I never paid attention to anything regarding premature babies either.
Anyway I found this article today on Yahoo.
I did not know that the flu virus is carried by air, I always thought all illnesses were mostly contracted by contact. Ahh so I guess this is why we are living in a cave this season. I love you Purell but my hands are sooo dry. I have months and months more to go.
Well here is the link: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/05/health/research/05flu.html?no_interstitial
1 comment:
Oh man! Purell does make your hands SO dry! When Lincoln was in the NICU in North Carolina, they had a hospital grade sanitizer called Cal-Stat and it had moisturizer in it! It was FABULOUS...They sent me home with several bottles of it and now that I'm almost out, I found that they also sell it online. Just google it and they'll ship it to your house. I would die during the winter months without out. Also, to clear up the dry hands, Ahava Dead Sea lotion works over night. I wonder if eventually we will kill off our fingerprints. I think mine already starting to rub off!
Nina is beautiful. I'm so happy to hear about her 9 month checkup and all that yogurt. She's doing great! I know you know it but you're one of the lucky ones (we all are, but you know what I mean). I know that you don't take that for granted :) YAY NINA!
Post a Comment