Friday, January 11, 2008

10 month old baby!


Are you kidding me? Where does the time go? Our little babe is 10 months old... Hopefully you had a chance to view her professional photo debut from the previous entry! Amazing work done by Angela...If you live in the greater Philly area, call her...she rocks! I am sure we will be going to her farm later this year to watch Nina chase chickens or something!

Nina is doing great! She is still in the frustrating stages of trying to pick herself up to crawl. She is all over the place rolling and scooting and having a blast! She loves her toys and her books.
She is eating well for us( purees) and ate her first gerber puff last night. And tonight she tried her first Ritz cracker in which she successfully bit and swallowed most of it! You go two tooth girl!
Only Dr appt this month is end of the month RSV.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm very glad to say that I was full term and she's at the same stage physically I was when I was her age! Good job Nina!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 month birthday princess! Your pictures are beautiful and you are progressing perfectly!

Hagen and Mason said...

I love the pictures!!! They are beautiful!
We have not tried Ritz crackers... what a great idea! We will try those next. Have you tired mum mums yet? The boys love them! I will email you details!
Leslie

Minnesota Momma said...

She's beautiful, doing great! I love the professional pics! She really captured some wonderful shots!