Friday, January 4, 2008

Blowing Raspberries


Nina has been making these silly raspberries for about a week now. She thinks she's funny and we think it's just great stuff! She does it constantly now! This film was taken after she had mac and cheese and applesauce so I guess she was in a good mood. I know I would be after eating that!

PS. Our girl is weighing in at 16 pounds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness- this is too much.
Nina is the BEST - such a sweetie

I can't stop laughing...

Sarah Furlough said...

How funny! We actually have an almost identical video of Cooper on our site. I couldn't stop laughing when he first started blowing raspberries- he was trying so hard to blow one!

Glad to see you little lady is packing on the pounds- go Nina!

Jennifer said...

Haha! Cameron does that when he eats andgets the food all over him! haha :)

Glad she's growing!! Yay!