Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Babble...Could it be Daa dee??

4 comments:

Cora said...

Her voice is so very sweet. And I just love how she still loves and plays with her feet. Who needs toys when you have bare piggies?

Sheryl said...

Long lost blogger here. I needed something to make me smile - whole Lehman Family is sick :( Of course Nina is going to say Da-Da first! Daddy is always the fun guy so he gets first billing.

She is so adorable - beautiful, happy! Hope you got some more snow time in today (probably the first and only we'll see this year!)

Love, Sheryl, Eric and Erin

Jennifer said...

da da da! She sounds liek me when I was a baby haha! Yay first words!

Jennifer said...

I'm curious, does that swing go faster? I am gonna get an aquarium cradle swing for my niece...which is the samething as that only it's not a baby papasan, but it looks like it doesn't swing all that great...