Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy 11 months!



We decided to bust Nina further out of her bubble and go to the mall and out to lunch! Woo! Friday was her very first trip to the mall and Saturday we met her Godparents out for lunch!

Nina's been experiencing new tastes:pizzelles( waffle cookies) and salmon. I was surprised she liked the salmon. She feed herself like a big girl too. We are going to be saying goodbye to her infant car seat soon...we have her big girl seat waiting in the wings...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of the Calvanese Family and just wanted to say that Nina looks great and she is so adorable!

Cora said...

I'm really starting to get jealous of her hair! Come on already...you're using accessories before we are! She sure is cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness -- wasn't it just like a month or so ago when you asked if I thought she was ready to go into the carrier?? (yeah, I'm still in that time lapse....)

Awesome 11 months!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! She's getting big fast!

Looks like you have a britax carseat back there, and an ADORABLE one at that! I love how it can still rearface for a long time. Safe girl!