Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let's hear it for our girl!

Since Nina failed her hearing screening back in June, Docs have been sending us for ABR tests, brainwave, and eardrum tests. We never suspected any hearing loss, but we went to all the appointments and had her hang out with ear probes... Today she had her eardrums checked and passed both ears, then we entered the crazy world of the little soundproof box and she passed in there too!
Docs said her hearing is normal and we're good to go and never come back,(awesome b/c the copay went up from 25.00 to 40.00 Ouch) unless we see she is not reaching her hearing milestones (yes I got a chart)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah ! Nina
Clapping and jumping !
She is a sweetie!

Stacey said...

The sound-proof box. I remember being in there. It was strange, I felt like a giant. Glad she passed!

Jennifer said...

Yay Nina!! :)