Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dear Purell, what the heck?

It's just crazy! Nina's party was fun, but it also made a bunch of us sick. So far I have 16 reports of vomiting from the party goers. That's more than half the guests.
We are on the mend over here! It hit us last night around 7. Nina first. She was playing with her train and all of a sudden her 4pm meal came flying out. This fun lasted about 2 hours. The it hit Jason and me! AUGH!!!
She went to bed no problem, slept through the night and woke up all smiles. We gave her Liquilytes till around 3 today then switched over to formula and I just gave her some cereal and applesauce!
So far so good!
It's nuts, we were so worried about Nina getting sick, I never imaged I would have an outbreak on my hands! So Sorry guys! At least it looks to be only a 24 hour bug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can you do ,, It Happens!
It was a wonderful party and everyone had a great time! Just think no one will ever forget Nina's first birthday psrty!!

Appie