Friday, March 28, 2008

PT and Eye Update

Nina has had an exciting week! We took her out to dinner and she sat in highchair and ate cheerios and drank milk. She is still using the bottle, but at least she's the one holding it for the most part.

PT came yesterday and we really liked Cindy. After watching Nina for like 5 minutes , she saw that Nina always shifts to the left side. So we need to work on getting her to shift right with sitting and other transitions. She said that if Nina was a term 10 month baby, this would be a non issue, but given her history and that she's being tracked, we can work on fine tuning the quality of her movements. Sure! Why Not! I like company during the day! She'll back mid April to check up.

Today we had her 1 year eye appt. Nina's nearsightedness from last summer resolved itself and her eyes look great so do not have to go back until next year! YEAH!

In other Nina news, the milk drinking is awesome! I threw away the "just in case" can of Enfacare away yesterday!! She's trying new foods like broccoli with pasta. I like using the ditalini shape the best! So far she likes my cooking!

3 comments:

Hagen and Mason said...

I love the picture of her with the hood on!! Sooo cute!
Let me know when you want to come over and cook for the boys :-)
Leslie

Jennifer and Vincent Calvanese said...

So glad to hear about Nina's eyes - what wonderful news. She's a miracle.

Hagen and Mason said...

I love the make-over on your blog!