At music class today Nina was a little crappy. We suspect it's the two top teeth poking through.She's doing well with her car, she is riding well on it, and we are thinking of purchasing a wagon/pull buggy so we can pull her instead of the back breaking pushing.
Nina is beginning to stand on her own for a few moments at a time. She will be playing and then let go, stand there, and look at me and then fall down.
We found a yogurt called Liberte
We love it because it packs 260 calories in only 6oz and Nina thinks it's yummy!
1 comment:
I enjoy reading your blog since our kids are close in age. Nina is such a cutie! Thanks for the suggestion of the Liberte yogurt... I plan to buy some tomorrow. My little guy is very small so I'm always looking for foods packed with calories for him.
Thanks again!
Beth
Post a Comment