We opened the blog up a the past few months, but thought it was time to go private again(invite only)
I still have the group from before, and if you would like to be added to site for invite, please let us know in the comment section-include email.
Thanks!
3 comments:
Hi there,
I'm not sure how I found your blog but I love reading about your absolutely adorable little Nina! Especially since she's so close in age to my Adam. I would love to keep reading your blog, if possible. My e-mail address is behelman at aol dot com. My name links you to my blog, too.
Thanks,
Beth
Hi Guys,
I would love to keep reading the blog since I don't get to see Jason during the week anymore for updates. My e-mail address is alsgelb@hotmail.com.
I just love reading about how well Nina is doing. She truly is one amazing little girl. She is just so cute!
Amy G.
really enjoy the blog. Would love to be able to follow your progress.
kari dot vise at yahoo dot com.
Post a Comment