Today is my B-day! We kinda skipped last year's so it was nice to have a happy day this year!We went out to Japanese for dinner.
Miss Nina had some tofu and pork pot stickers. She seemed to enjoy both.
She is unbelievable. This kid will try anything!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! So, which beer did Nina like better, the Heineken or the Sam Adams?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!
You look pretty good for an "old" lady!! :)
Lots of Love,
From your younger than springtime Mom.
Happy Belated birthday Judith!
I'm so glad you posted on my blog today! I am adding you to my favorites, and I will be checking in on Nina every day. :) She's a very special little girl, and you can tell from the photos of her with you and your husband that she is your whole world.
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your two little girls. I was glad to read what you wrote though, that you think your other two daughters are living through Nina. I think so too. ^_^
Happy belated birthday to Nina and you too!
Post a Comment