She even got a bloody nose after class...(I told her it'll be hard for me to make mommy friends if she is not always on her A game) Blame it on seasonal air changes and dry nose. She's fine now...She absolutely enjoyed herself and I know she'll do great being around other kids. The class is small- only 7 kids with moms. PLUS after class she gets to use the gym and play around on all the cool mats and tubes and stuff.
Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz... Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days) Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Nina's music class
Here's Nina on her first day of music class. She was little social butterfly in class. She went up to other kids and tried to pulled up on them(just like she does with the cat) She pointed out snaps and flowers on kids clothes, she climbed into laps of other moms. She yelled for attention from teacher and others. She banged on a drum and rattled bells and lots of other fun stuff.
She even got a bloody nose after class...(I told her it'll be hard for me to make mommy friends if she is not always on her A game) Blame it on seasonal air changes and dry nose. She's fine now...She absolutely enjoyed herself and I know she'll do great being around other kids. The class is small- only 7 kids with moms. PLUS after class she gets to use the gym and play around on all the cool mats and tubes and stuff.
She even got a bloody nose after class...(I told her it'll be hard for me to make mommy friends if she is not always on her A game) Blame it on seasonal air changes and dry nose. She's fine now...She absolutely enjoyed herself and I know she'll do great being around other kids. The class is small- only 7 kids with moms. PLUS after class she gets to use the gym and play around on all the cool mats and tubes and stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment