Since Nina's been trying some new foods, I wanted to keep track of what she likes and does not like. Shout out to Hagen and Mason for this idea from their blog!She loves:
Wheat toast with cream cheese and/or crackers with cream cheese (huge hit)
American cheese slices
Cheerios (of course!)
CHEESE RAVIOLI(loves loves loves!)
Gerber cheese curls
Chick-Fil-a grilled chicken and waffle fried (you bet)
She likes:
Waffles with cream cheese
pasta
broccoli
mac and cheese
mashed white potatoes (eating in the pic)
gerber cookies
puffs
Not so much:
banana chunks (surprising but it's mushy so I understand...)
sweet potato chunks (same here-she loves the puree baby food, but not to feed herself)
cottage cheese
pancakes
french toast sticks
Yesterday I thought I could trick her and put cream cheese on french toast but she gagged on it... I am going to try hummus on toast for a change and see how that goes over...
It's weird she likes mashed potatoes but not mashed sweet. She'll eat mushy things like ravioli(actually I cooked them al dente yeah that's right:) but not pancakes...
She's being a great eater, so who cares right?!
3 comments:
Love to see the likes and dislikes... a little different from the boys - so funny!
Can't wait to see you with a sippy cup, girlfirend ;-)
Way to go, Nina! Now can you teach Hallie some of your tricks? Like maybe at a Phillie's game (or at least a Riversharks game) or something?
Try freezig the bananas and sweet potatoes. Its good for teething and a little easier to hold on to.
Post a Comment