Nina had a great day today! She spent the late morning with her friends Gianna and Adelina and met baby Lucia! Had a huge nap then really played hard at Gymboree. Nina is becoming more social in class and leaving my lap to explore the kids and instruments. She was standing more than usual today(even moved to the beat) and lots of the moms were commenting on how much she has improved in her balance. Nina's 15 month check up was good. She grew a half an inch and a few oz. And I threw ALL the bottles away. (shhh...don't tell Jason I did not keep his emergency bottle.)
2 comments:
Nina survived the house of 3 babies ages 2 and under pulling her hair and kissing her. Go Nina! She is growing up so perfectly, we love seeing her.
I just found your blog. I am so glad to hear that Nina is doing so well. She looks so healthy. Gabrielle is doing well and although she is still a peanut she is running around everywhere. So different from our days in the NICU.
Jen
Post a Comment