Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Gardening
Like a good little Italian girl, I have a veggie garden out back. I plant tomatoes, peppers and basil. I plan to give a lot of the tomatoes to my 86 year old Grandmom so she can make sauce.
That's so cute. I love to garden - although I do more flowers than food. I tend to plant the food, then never pick it! But, I can't wait until Natalie and Abigail are old enough to put seeds in a cup and watch them grow!
1 comment:
That's so cute. I love to garden - although I do more flowers than food. I tend to plant the food, then never pick it! But, I can't wait until Natalie and Abigail are old enough to put seeds in a cup and watch them grow!
Post a Comment