Wednesday, September 17, 2008

18 month appt

OK well Nina is GROWING! She is 29.5 inches tall and on the chart for height(finally!)
Her weight is 22lb 10 oz and her head is 18.5 inches.
She grew 2 inches and put on 2 pounds since her last checkup (15 month visit)

All those stats are super!

She rec'd 3 shots today: Flu, polio, and DPT.

She does not qualify for RSV shots this season because of no lung issues.
I was not surprised she did not qualify for the shot.

It's just when Nina gets sick the duration of the illness tends to be twice as long as perhaps a term kid. For instance a couple months back she had a stomach illness that lasted well over 2 weeks.
So I will be mindful of this in the next months, trying to keep her from sick people as best as I can, knowing when she does get a bug, it will stay with her.

Overall the Dr was pleased with Nina's overall growth and development and so are we!!! YEAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude nice stats Nina... change your last name to Howard. Your parents won't mind.

xoxo Adelina