So not much to report in the happenings of Nina. She still has that damn rash on her face. Dr said it was eczema, and I try to keep it moist, but it's hard b/c she is cutting a million teeth and drooling like a crazy lady.She is 15 months adjusted now. She is getting more brave in taking chances and climbing objects and falling off them. She had her first blood shed a couple weeks ago and needed a band aid. Kids are amazing in the way they just bounce back from a fall. I would have to lay down for a little to get over it if it was me.
In this picture she is offering Abby the cat something to drink.
2 comments:
Wow I am so amazed at all that Nina can do!! Mine are 15 months adjusted and 2 of them aren't even walking yet!!
Go Nina! Love the picture of her offering the kitty something to drink. ^_^
Our girls are in the climbing - falling down stage too! They are all over EVERYTHING. I think Natalie has spent much of the last two days falling on something and crying (and bruising or bleeding!)
They love to climb on the ottoman and stand up. Or stand up in their little rocking chair. We're trying to decide if we should ignore them or try to stop them (which seems to encourage them). Ahhh, the trials of toddlerhood!
:-) Johelen
Post a Comment