Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Isn't terrible how we subject our kids to Santa and expect to have these wonderful, smiling memories? I actually think the looks of horror are much better. That's a great picture!
This is SO what Natalie and Abby's picture will look like. I know it will be awful, but I've decided to take it anyway. That's just where they are this year.
Is it awful that we laugh at our children's misery??? :-)
6 comments:
Isn't terrible how we subject our kids to Santa and expect to have these wonderful, smiling memories? I actually think the looks of horror are much better. That's a great picture!
Amelia had the same exact reaction last year. I'm hoping that this year will be better, but I doubt it.
HILARIOUS!
I think these make the best shots! Perhaps because they always make me giggle. ^_^
Glad Nina could make some memories with Santa- hopefully by next year she'll forget what happened! LOL!
I believe Brie will have the same reaction. You got a great picture that you can show her when she gets older!
This is SO what Natalie and Abby's picture will look like. I know it will be awful, but I've decided to take it anyway. That's just where they are this year.
Is it awful that we laugh at our children's misery??? :-)
Johelen
Post a Comment