Thursday, February 5, 2009

24 weeks.

Today i am 24 weeks pregnant with baby boy Fox. It's overwhelming to know I gave birth at this point in my pregnancy with the trips.
Not much else I can say about it, but I had to mark the milestone.
Here's Nina 3 days old, and of course our shining star now!

6 comments:

Cora said...

Extubated by three days old! Wow Nina, you are a rock star!

Keep on cooking Mr. Fox...

Judith and Jason said...

Oh no Cora, they were just cleaning her. She was on CPAP for a couple days then went on the vent for a month or so.

Jennifer and Vincent Calvanese said...

congrats judith on 24week mark! every week from here is a blessing. xoxo

Mom of 24 weeker said...

Congratulations on 24 weeks! You must be so thrilled to reach this milestone.

Keep cooking!

Mom of 24 weeker said...

Congratulations on 24 weeks! You must be so thrilled to reach this milestone.

Keep cooking!

Mom of 24 weeker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.