Friday, April 10, 2009

Updates

So 33 weeks! Go Me! All is well. I really, really want to calm down (not obsess over ever little cramp, twitch, pressure and enjoy these last few weeks of this pregnancy!

Nina is now going to school 3x a week. We decided after Monday's class that it would be best to send her 3x. She really seems to dig it and we think being around other kids is exactly what she needs to learn and thrive!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I can never get over how big Nina looks! She just looks so much older and more advanced than mine! But that's GREAT!

33 weeks, wow!! Isn't that crazy how big he is? Like you said, already bigger than the three combined. I delivered Kadence at 38 weeks and she was 6lbs 4oz, which wound up being almost exactly what the trio weighed combined at birth. So crazy!

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Vicki said...

Way to go on the 33 week mark! That is awesome! I was thinking about you today and wondering how things were going. So happy to see all is coming along! (I'm from your preemie blog moms group)