Nina is doing awesome! We will find out more from the Neo-natal Followup team and her Ped at the end of the month but we, her mommy and daddy think she is kicking ass!
So Here are the updates thus far of our almost 4 year old kid who was born way too early and if you meet her you would never know it!
Nina wants to be a mom and a teacher when she grows up
She loves coloring and drawing and she is proud that she stays in the lines.
She is a lefty.
Her likes Lady Ga Ga, Katy Perry and Laurie Berkner (in no order)
Loves princess stuff, but lately it has been all about BATGIRL!
She can ride her 12 inch bike with trainers( think they will be off this summer)
She can spell her first and last name.
She counts to 20.
She is playing with the difference of boys and girls-says things like only the boys get this color plate and girls this color etc...
We have been telling her about Georgia and Livia since... well, always... she asks about them and wants to know when she will see them. I tell her they are in heaven and she said when will see get to see them..
Yesterday at Target she got really quiet and saddened look on her face, I asked what;s the matter and she said she misses Georgia and Livia.
I honestly do not know the right thing to say to her without screwing her up so I just say that I miss them too.
5 comments:
Can you believe they are 4 already. I can still remember those scary days back in the NICU. It is amazing to see our girls growing and thriving. So glad Nina is doing so well.
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY on Friday NINA!!! You rock, little girl.
Love from the Hedgelon's
What a beautiful family photograph.
What a sweet picture!
Oh, what a wonderful picture!
Post a Comment