
Today, I was able to change all three diapers!! The diapers are so tiny! The setting in the incubator is very high (like around 65% humidly) so my hands were sweating as I changed the diapers (probably my nerves did not help out) I can't wait to see how Daddy does with the task!!
Georgia began feeding today(finally!!) 1cc every 6 hours, and was going to get a blood transfusion later today. Here's a photo of Georgia!!!
Nina's feeds are now continuous. Hopefully she will pack on some weight! She hates noise and the nurses made her little earmuffs out of cotton balls. P.S Nina is no longer constipated:)
Livia gained a few ounces and she is up to 14.6 oz. She is still on 1cc of milk every 3 hours and tomorrow they are hopeful she will start the continuous feed like Nina.
SO FAR SO GOOD!
3 comments:
What beautiful little girls! We cannot wait to meet them - and introduce them to Logan. He already has a thing for the ladies at 6 months old. I'm sure he will love the Fox girls too. We are thinking of you and are eager to read future posts. Those girls are lucky to have such great parents. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Theresa, Alex and Logan
Hi Guys,
Love these babies and am honored to have met them. Can't stop thinking about them. They are strong gals, that's for sure!!!
Much Love! Paula
Jason & Judith,
Told you about this song I heard this week....here are the lyrics, by Eric Clapton:
When this world got me feeling low
I don't need nowhere else to go
Cause I get all the love I need, from
Three little girls
We're in the garden collecting snails
On the bed reading fairy tales
I get all I'll ever need from
Three little girls
Cause all my world was sad and weary
All my days were winding down
Then you showed me a better way
My three little girls
Lord, you've put me to the test
And lead me through the wilderness
Then you showed me a brighter day
With Three little girls
Julie Rose, and Ellie Mae,
Sophie Belle, You came to stay
You take my breath away
My three little girls
Cause all my world was sad and weary
All my days were winding down
You showed me a better way
My three little girls
Three little girls
Post a Comment