Doesn't look like Nina has pneumonia after all. So far the gunk they sucked out of her lungs came back negative, they will continue to see how it grows but it's negative as of today. Her chest xray did not show infection either, instead it showed a lot of gunk in her lungs (mucus) that the nurses will suction out over the next few days.
3 comments:
Hello Fox Family!
I wanted to tell you that I heard the song, "Honey You Are My Shining
Star" on my way to work today and immediately thought of you guys and
got tears in my eyes. You were eachother's stars on your wedding day
and now you've added 3 more precious stars to your universe. Lots of
prayers coming your way daily!!!
Love,
Kristin, Chris and Owen
Cheering you on.
All our love,
Jeremy and Shan
Hi Guys!
I just wanted you and Jason and the babies to know that we think about you everyday. I hope so much that the girls continue to do well and get big and strong. We look forward to meeting the little princesses when they come home.
Kudos on the diaper changing!
Lots of Love,
Amber, Doug and Zach
Post a Comment