All girls had head CTs today and all were clear!! :) The head CT looks for any brain bleeds and all our girls are in the clear(thank God) and will not have to have another until next month.
When I visit Georgia and Nina's bedside they open their eyes when I speak. Livia is too little (being the baby sister) to open her eyes, but most likely this weekend.
Another milestone to date is Nina and Livia started feeding on milk. The get 1 cc every 6 hours.
Georgia has to wait to feed until her PDA closes.
One of the nurses made the girls little pink ribbons that are being wore on their mini hats.
Aunt Laurie and Uncle Sully came to visit today and the girls were on their best behavior.
4 comments:
Thank you so much for the website! I'm so happy you finally got to hold Livia - I'm sure that you'll be able to hold Georgia and Nina too very soon! They are beautiful - I can't wait to see them. Hopefully I'll get to do that soon...
Jud, Jason and the lovely ladies,
We are thrilled that you were able to hold Miss Livia. We are cheering you on.
All our love,
shan and jeremy
Seeing the two of you with Livia is just flat-out wonderful! May the blessings keep rolling in!!! Thinking of you guys constantly.
Love,
Elisa
How exciting! You got to hold little wild lady Livia! She is lucky to have you. I bet the girls think daddy is their American Idol when he sings to them!! Thinking of you always and sending good wishes and prayers to you all! Love you, The Engle's
Post a Comment