Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Kangarooing It!
Today Jason held Nina and I held Livia. It was a great visit. It feels so great to hold the babies!!! The close ups today are of Livia.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Jason and Judith: Just figured out how to use this comment section. We have been following your journey and we thank you so much for sharing. We were very saddened with the loss of your little Georgia. As always our prayers and thoughts are with you. Nina and Livia look so good. Keep the Faith. Love to you all Terry and Sandy Fouts
I love the pictures - Livia looks so happy and peaceful - I'm sure they love being held as much as you love holding them. Definitely could use the big screen TV and the beer - I can see where Jason is coming from now in one of his previous posts! Those chairs are just calling out for that extra touch! Love you guys... thinking about you all every day! Sheryl, Eric and Erin
What I have learned, kanagroo caring is one of the best things you can do to help Nina and Livia grow and become strong- Enjoy the tender touch. Keep sending those pictures. What loving care is seen in your faces and your eyes. Janet and Pat DeLany
The pictures are beautiful. Me and Lloyd spent plenty of time in those recliner chairs. I am sure Livia and Nina are enjoying the kangaroo care as much as both of you enjoy giving it to them.
They are growing bigger and stronger each day. They are very lucky to have both of you as their parents - your strength is very admirable. As always, our prayers are with all of you.
I love the pictures you post. Livia looks so sweet with her eyes open and her head snuggled against Judith. You can almost hear her sighing, "Ahhh, mommy." The shot of both of you in the chairs is neat too. I didn't picture the NICU with chairs like that. I really appreciate you sharing the news and pictures with us. It makes me feel connected.
I know I've said it before, but your girls are very lucky to have you both as parents. Your love and care are top notch.
7 comments:
Dear Jason and Judith:
Just figured out how to use this
comment section. We have been following your journey and we thank you so much for sharing. We were very saddened with the loss of your little Georgia.
As always our prayers and thoughts are with you. Nina and Livia look so good. Keep the Faith.
Love to you all Terry and Sandy Fouts
What beautiful pictures!
I love the pictures - Livia looks so happy and peaceful - I'm sure they love being held as much as you love holding them. Definitely could use the big screen TV and the beer - I can see where Jason is coming from now in one of his previous posts! Those chairs are just calling out for that extra touch! Love you guys... thinking about you all every day! Sheryl, Eric and Erin
Jason and Judith,
What I have learned, kanagroo caring is one of the best things you can do to help Nina and Livia grow and become strong- Enjoy the tender touch. Keep sending those pictures. What loving care is seen in your faces and your eyes.
Janet and Pat DeLany
These pictures just get better and better. Thank you for letting us share them with you.
Judith and Jason,
The pictures are beautiful. Me and Lloyd spent plenty of time in those recliner chairs. I am sure Livia and Nina are enjoying the kangaroo care as much as both of you enjoy giving it to them.
They are growing bigger and stronger each day. They are very lucky to have both of you as their parents - your strength is very admirable. As always, our prayers are with all of you.
Love,
Colleen and Lloyd
Hi, Judith and Jason
I love the pictures you post. Livia looks so sweet with her eyes open and her head snuggled against Judith. You can almost hear her sighing, "Ahhh, mommy." The shot of both of you in the chairs is neat too. I didn't picture the NICU with chairs like that. I really appreciate you sharing the news and pictures with us. It makes me feel connected.
I know I've said it before, but your girls are very lucky to have you both as parents. Your love and care are top notch.
With love,
Bekki
Post a Comment