Thursday, April 19, 2007

New pics of Nina Rose!


While Livia is hanging low, fighting off the bad, bad germs, I have been bonding with Nina.
Here are some new photos of her.

She looks like a big girl even though she is not 2 pounds yet! Nina takes after my side of the family clearly with the dark hair. I will post updated pics of Livia after she feels better.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She definitely looks like you Judith! Great pics!
Erin

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Nina!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much hair she has already. She's a beauty!!

Anonymous said...

She looks great, and strongly resembles her handsome great uncle Armand.

Your friends and family in Upper Bucks County.

Anonymous said...

I may be leaving Cenlar but you will all remain in my thoughts and prayers!
Great pictures; your girls are beautiful!
Jeanmarie

Anonymous said...

Look at that hair! What a beauty Nina is!