Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thought we could all use a laugh..

Who can ID this guy?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith,
Who is that guy!!! Please let us know. Is it Dr. McFoxie?

In all seriousness, I have so much admiration for the two of you. You are dealing with all of this so very well. I cannot begin to imagine what this is like.

As always, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love all of you
Liz

Anonymous said...

I'd know this guy anywhere! I remember when you were just the cutest little squirt!

You and Judith keep your chins up...We're all rooting for the girls and reading of their progress every day.

Thanks for sharing...
Cathy Conover

Anonymous said...

who elso was so adorably chubby that they had to karate chop him just so he would bend in the middle and was able to sit up??!!!!Of course it's my favorite cousin in Philadelphia who is such a wonderful daddy already! I hope those girl get over this bump in the road and continue on the feed and grow road. All my love!!
Mary Beth

Paula said...

Too funny! Now it's time for you to post a baby picture of yourself, Judith!!!
Hugs and Kisses to the whole clan!
The Engle's

Anonymous said...

Vinny!

Anonymous said...

Judith,

Just so you know this picture and one of Dr McFoxy are on Jason's cube right now!