Today was also Nina's upper GI study and it went well, everything is moving along good, she does not having any GI problems,so she was able to start back on a tiny amount of milk late this afternoon and that will increase over the next few days. Nina's still off the cannula, the only thing in her nose is her feeding tube.
Nina had lots of visitors today, so she was a very happy baby. RALLY TIME!


Nina + Daddy = LOVE
11 comments:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you on this tough day. What a great picture of Nina smiling though, precious!
Luke & Family
I'm sure this was another tough day for you and your family,but you got to stay tough for yor beautiful Nina who is working so hard to go home with you. Wow! what a smile she is gorgeous.
Way to be Nina!!!! You are well on your to home base. My thoughts and prayers are always with you, Mommy and Daddy.
Keep up the great work:)
We are Adelina's cousins. We have been following your blog since the beginning. As parents, the two of you are inspirations to the rest of us out here. You may never know the impact that your story and your strength has had on so many people. Nina is absolutely beautiful--always treat her like the princess that she is...
Al, Rose, Dominic, and Enzo
It's amazing how she can make you smile on such a sad day. That's love. Great Pics.
Our hearts go out to you today; we know how bittersweet Nina's progress must be and how much all of this must have taken a huge emotional toll on your whole family. We were also thrilled to see Nina's Phillies cap.
Hi Fox Family,
So glad to hear that Nina's upper GI test went well on such a tough day for your family. I squealed and got tears in my eyes (Kristin) when I saw the photo of Nina's smile and yelled, "Oh My God...Look at her smiling!!" Chris came to see and had the same "happy tears" reaction. We pray for continued healthy progress for Nina. Love you guys.
LOVE and PRAYERS,
Kristin, Chris and Owen
Such a beautiful smile to bring happiness on a bittersweet day. Our prayers are with you always!
Alexa
I can't imagine how tough today was for all of you - even though many of us weren't physically there, I'm sure you can tell we're all definitely trying to be there for you in any way we can. Nina's smile - so peaceful and happy - she knows how much warmth and love there is surrounding her! (I noticed she smiled AFTER you took the Phillie's hat off.... you may want to take that as a sign.. UGH) Anyway, as always, the Lehman Family is giving the Fox Family much love! Go, Nina Go!
She looks just beautiful!
I love that smile! It is fantastic to see pictures of Nina breathing on her own. I'm so glad to hear her upper GI study looked good too. Yeah, Nina!
Love,
Bekki
Post a Comment