
OK we have been here for 68 days now and enough with this ventilator Miss Livia! No one else in the NICU has one but you! Mommy and Daddy know you can do this.
Just like the Little Engine...I know I can I know I can...
Livia is in wean mode on the vent and has starting her feeds back slowly.
She is getting 16cc over 4 hours and will gradually get back to full feeds.
Hopefully she can do this and digest her milk like a big girl. COME ON LIV!!
Today Nina came out for a while all dressed in pink and ready to party.
Nina's doing great. Her air pressure flow has been decreased from 2 to 1.5 liters. She is getting 33 ML of milk/formula on her same schedule which is 2 hours on 2 hours off. We need the inside of her nose to get less swollen so they can take the feeding tube out of her mouth and put in her nose. Now that's she is getting bigger she plays with the tube and gags and her heart rate goes down and so does Mommy's...

