Saturday, May 26, 2007

Livia May

We are sad to report that Livia passed away today at 5pm. She developed a perforation in her bowel or NEC. Judith and I were able to make it to the hospital in time and she passed away in my arms. We want to thank everyone for their love and support for all of our girls and please keep little Nina in your thoughts and prayers.

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Livia from just a couple of days ago:

43 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just so sorry to hear this. Please know you are in my constant thoughts and prayers.....Heather (Calvert)

Anonymous said...

Jason, Judith, and Nina,
There are no words to express the sorrow we are feeling... we wish we were with you at this difficult time to give you a big hug or a shoulder to cry on. Know that sweet Livia May has left you with hundreds of memories to keep in your hearts forever. We have you all in our daily thoughts.
Love, Jen, Jon, and Brody

Rosemary said...

Jason, Judith, and Nina:

I am so truly sorry for your loss of Livia. I wish I could help ease your pain but I just want you all to know that I am thinking of you and keeping you all close in prayer and thought. Much love, Aunt Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Please know that like Georgia, Livia has touched all of us. Nothing can take away the pain, but please know that you are not grieving along. You remain in my prayers.

samylaine said...

OMG.. I am so sorry for loss. The pain I feel for you is I can't fully express here. You will be in my thoughts and prayers....

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so, so sorry for your loss. No words can ever give you peace. I will be praying for your family through this trying time.
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,

We love you. We are grieving with you. We talk about you guys and keep you in our hearts and minds. Tears fell in our house tonight, but we also thanked God for Nina's growth. Thank you for letting us know about Livia. She had a sweet impact on all of us.
Bekki, Andy, Emily, and Sarah

Anonymous said...

Jason & Judith,

Weare so sorry for your loss of little Livia.

You have been and will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We wish there was more we could do for your family at this sad time.

Love, Melissa, Derek, & Morgan Leonhauser

Anonymous said...

I wanted to post something but mostly what I'm feeling now is how unfair this is. I think, however, that focusing on how much I admire the both of you for your strength and courage, how much Livia and Georgia have touched me, and how amazing it was to see Nina come out and play with Mommy is probably more important right now. I know it seems as if the prayers aren't working but maybe they are working in ways that we don't understand. You are all in our thoughts and we are here for you. We are so very sorry and hope that you can continue to dig deep for that strength and courage.

Love, Sheryl, Eric and Erin

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith-
We're so sorry to hear about Livia. We can't imagine what you're going through right now.

We think about you all of the time and will keep Nina in our prayers.

Kevin and Karen

Anonymous said...

Dear Judith and Jason,
We are so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure that nothing anyone can say or do can take away the pain that you are feeling right now. Please remember that we are here for your family in this time of sadness. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to call on us.
Love, Melissa, Bob and Rachel

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith,

My heart goes out to you two. I hate that this happened to you. I think of your family often and read your blog everyday. This just absolutley SUCKS and isn't fair. Jaxon is very ill right now and I just can't imagine losing him. I will continue to keep dear Nina in my thoughts and prayers. I have a CD I would like to send to you but I do not know where to send it. I listen to it everyday when I commute to see Jaxon. It makes me cry each time, but then I feel a tiny bit better. If you would like a copy please let me know where to send it.

Much love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Loosing a child is something no parent should go through, let alone two, it is the worst heartache I can describe. I`m very sorry you have to go through this.

I lost two of my triplets last september, and I can only tell you that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hang on to God, He will grant you the Serenity and Strength you need to continue with your lives and as Nina´s parents.

God be with you,

Casey's trio said...

I am so sorry Judith and Jason. No words seem appropriate because this is just so heartbreaking. I will be praying for your family.

Casey

Anonymous said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss. My continued prayers for Nina and her mom and dad.

Diane Z.

Anonymous said...

Jason, Judith and Nina,
I am so sorry to hear of Livia's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Emily Dorf

Paula said...

What more can we say? We are here for you. We are heartbroken. xo The Engle's

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. Thank you for sharing Livia's amazing journey on this earth with all of us. She fought the valiant fight and is now an angel over all of us. You will all be in our thoughts and prayers.

Alexa

Anonymous said...

Our hearts go out to you. You are in our prayers.

Love Niki and Joe

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Livia. Thank you for sharing all your girls lives with us. And please know we are praying for all of you during this difficult time.
Erin

Anonymous said...

Dear Judith,Jason and Nina,
You are in our continued prayers and thoughts as you go through this difficult time. God bless you and keep you safe in His arms. Love, Marita and her family from St Mary's Choir

Sarah said...

I don't have any words for you guys.; I know "I'm so sorry" just doesn't cut it. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Dear Judith, Jason and Nina,

We are so very sorry for your tremendous loss. We are heartbroken over the loss of sweet Livia May. She fought so very hard -- what a brave little angel. Words are such empty comfort but please know that your entire family is in our hearts and thoughts. We wish for you strength and peace, and are sending much love your way.

Love,
Betsy, Bruce, Lily and Alice

Anonymous said...

We are so very sorry. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers daily. Peace-Maryann and Bob Carroll (friends of Vince and Heather)

Anonymous said...

Jason & Judith,

I am so sorry for your loss; please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Betsy

Anonymous said...

Judith & Jason

I am so very sorry to hear about Livia. I just don't know what to say. Please believe that I am prying for you both & Nina.

Love Jackie W

Cora said...

Oh Judith and Jason,
My heart just breaks for you. I'm so very glad that you were able to be with Livia as she went to join her sister. Now Georgia and Livia will have each other for company in heaven. Each small life is infinitely precious...and we are richer for having been touched by each, no matter how briefly. You will remain in my prayers.
Cora (from PBM)

Anonymous said...

Judith & Jason - I think that everyone that has been on this blog has been touched by all three of your little girls and I hope that our prayers will help to strengthen you both during these incredibly difficult times. May Nina's Angels watch over her and keep her safe and make her strong...
Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

-Jen, Mike & Lauren Monaco

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith
We cannot possibly put into words how sorry we are for the loss of both Georgia and Livia, your two beautiful daughters. You have gone through what no parents should have to endure, yet you have handled it with grace, dignity and most importantly love for your family. Our prayers and thoughts continue to be with you and Nina. Please remember that God has a greater plan for you even if it may be impossible for you to understand at this time. You both need to take care of yourselves so that you can be there for Nina. We are remembering all of you in our prayers everyday.
Love Uncle Joe and Aunt Mary

abby said...

Our hearts go out to you and your family. We mourn your loss and are praying for Nina to grow big and strong and for her belly to be okay.

Abby, Sharon, and Hallie

Anonymous said...

Jason, Judith and Nina,
We are so sorry to hear of your loss of Livia. But we wanted to let you know you are all in our prayers daily and and thinking of you. We know Livia has left you with bunches of sweet memories.
Love, Steph and Nate

Anonymous said...

Our deepest sympathy to you.
We are so so sorry to hear about Livia. She was a little fighter. You did everything possible. God had another plan. As always our prayers are
with you.
In Love
Terry and Sandy Fouts

Anonymous said...

Dearest Judith and Jason
Livia was a little fighter and you did everything possible I guess GOD
had another plan.
OUr deepest sympathies and love.
Terry and Sandy Fouts

Anonymous said...

Jason, Judith, and Nina-

We are so sorry to hear the sad news. Know that you are in everyone's thoughts and have all the support in the word!

Matt and Rachael.

Anonymous said...

Dear Judith and Jason,
You have been through so much and I am so sorry for your loss. Livia was blessed to have such wonderful and loving parents during her time on this earth.
You are in our prayers.
Linda Hoffman and family

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers and love to you both. Through my tears all I can see is TWINS in heaven sitting next to God.

Mrs. Hickey

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Livia. There are no words to express the sorrow I feel for your loss. Please know that I am praying for all of you everyday.

Todd

Sandy said...

Jason, Judith and Nina,

My prayers are with all of you at this time. Please accept my condolences on the loss of Livia.

Sandy B.

Anonymous said...

It is impossible to imagine how hard this has been for you. You are all constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
Luke and Family

Unknown said...

Hey Fox Family,
Please accept our deepest sympathies for the loss of Sweet Livia May. We had many tears this weekend. Please know that your family is thought about all the time. We pray every day for you two and especially Nina.
All our LOVE and PRAYERS,
Kristin, Chris and Owen

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith,
We are so very sorry for your loss. You have shown and continue to show immeasurable courage in the face of such heartbreak. Your strength is inspirational, and you remain in our thoughts and prayers.
Tim & Lisa Hickey

Kim said...

My thoughts and prayers and with you (and especially Nina) at this difficult time. Your strength amazes me. Livia and Georgia were lucky to have lives spent amidst so much love, and miracle Nina is lucky to be looking forward to a life filled with the same love and joy. I am so very sorry for your immeasurable losses.

Anonymous said...

Jason, Judith and Nina,

I don't know why it's take me so long to write here - perhaps because it is so heartbreaking to think of the loss of Livia. We will pray for her and Georgia and hope that you can find peace in the middle of this pain. All our hopes and prayers for continued progress are focused on Nina and we are keeping all of you in our prayers.

Kelly, Mark, Gabby and Olivia Sborlini