Thursday, June 7, 2007

contentment

It's been a long road, we are ready to take her home now. Please let it be soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture brings tears to my eyes. So peaceful and beautiful.

She's working hard and will be home soon.........

Unknown said...

Hi Fox Family,
Driving home from work on Thursday I heard, "Whenever I see your smiling face..." I don't think I have heard that song on the radio in years. It is a good sign!! Owen also says his prayer followed by, "Go Nina Go! You can do it Nina!" Then all by himself he looked me and said, "Nina's going to run!" I smiled and said, "Yes, Owen. She is going to run so fast one day!!!" Pictures are wonderful. Love seeing YOUR smiling faces.
LOVE and PRAYERS,
Kristin, Chris and Owen

Anonymous said...

hi nina
come home soon!
love ada

Anonymous said...

Boy does Jason's head look big compared to Nina's!

Ha Ha

That's one beautiful daughter you have there.

Anonymous said...

Jason,

What wonderful pictures! Nina is beautiful. We are all praying that the road home will continue to be smooth with no speed bumps;and she will be at home with you and Judith real soon.

Betsy

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith,
All of our love and prayers to the two of you, Nina and the two angels in heaven. We have placed your family on our prayer list at church.

Love,
Jack and Carol Pfizenmayer

Anonymous said...

Precious - Nina is such a beautiful baby! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. Thoughts & prayers are continuous with regard to Nina going home with you soon. Try to relax Judith and remember ALL first time Mommies are nervous and you have a lot more going on than most!! Nina is blessed to have such wonderful parents!
Roxane