Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 88 Practice makes perfect


Nina and I are getting better at bottle feeding.
Nina is getting an ounce every 3 hours and she is tolerating it great. No spit ups, no residuals.

4 comments:

Shannan said...

keep up the great work Nina!

Love,
shan and Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Oh Nina looks so so good.
We are so happy that she is doing so well. What a beautiful little
face. Home soon. Still praying for
all of you.
Love Terry and Sandy Fouts

hallegracesmama said...

I've been following your girls for quite a while, thought I can't remember if I commented before or not. My daughter is a former 23wkr, now nearly 2 1/2. From the sounds of it, Miss Nina is nearing the end of her NICU journey! Yay! I think of you guys often and will continue to pray that these last weeks (days?) go smoothly.

Julie

Anonymous said...

Nina is so cute!
I think that she is going to look like your Uncle Armand. (Don't tell him I said so!)