Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 100- Are we there yet???

Sorry Nina you are still too mini for the car seat, but not too mini to come home! When we take her home it will be in the comforts of a super hip car bed.

Go Phils!


In other news...
Nina graduated from slow flow nipples to regular flow. She's drinking about 2 oz each feed (thanks Nurse Grace for having Nina be a part of NICU Boot Camp! (notice the walls in Nina's area are empty) We are clearing out!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo hoooo...goooo Nina!! It has been baby boot camp...what a great job she is doing! keep it up!!!!! Heather and the crew :)

Minnesota Momma said...

Very cool! My Sydney went home in the super hip car bed too!

WTG Nina!

Cora said...

It sounds to me that the NICU is starting to get sick of the Foxes! I'm betting you'll be out of there by the weekend...I'm so excited for you guys. Get yourselves ready for sleepless nights! Yeah Nina!
Cora (from PBM)
mama to Amelia

Anonymous said...

I have been following your story for awhile now. I am so excited you Nina she is doing great. My 28 weeker just came home a few weeks ago. It is awesome.