Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Series Finale

Jason and I started this blog to keep family and friends updated on the progress of our Georgia, Livia and Nina. We knew being born 4 months early came with lots of ups and downs and it was easier to have a forum to post day to day happenings instead of telling the same story over and over again. The past months of daily reflections, hopes, fears, dreams have helped us to cope with the overwhelming journey we were on. We hope through our tears and recent triumph you realize how precious life is and not to take one day with your family for granted.

We want to thank all of you for being a part of our lives and supporting us with your wonderful, heartfelt comments.

We are now going back to our anonymous, quiet-(maybe not we have new baby) blog free lives.

Love, Judith, Jason, and Nina Rose

29 comments:

Casey's trio said...

I am sure there are lots of Nina blog fans out there (including me) that will miss the daily updates, but it is clearly for a VERY good reason. I am so happy that she is home with you soaking up all the love and support from her parents and extended family. She will surely thrive with all the attention she will be getting:)

God bless,
Casey

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your journey with us and letting us cry both sad and happy tears along with you. I wish you all the best of luck and happiness.

Stacey said...

Thank you for doing the blog as long as you did and sharing your journey with all of us. It couldn't have been easy to do it everyday. You aren't going to have much time to do anything but take care of Nina now. We send lots of hugs and kisses to you, Jason and Nina and I can't wait to meet her.

Love,
Stacey, Aaron and Evan

Jennifer said...

Awwww....I will miss you sweet Nina! RATS!! I hope a new post will come sometime in the future :(

thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Anonymous said...

Party on, Fox Family :-)

Diane Z.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing so much of yourselves and your little miracle with all of us. I will miss reading about Miss Nina everyday but I'm sure Appie will keep us all updated!

Alexa

Anonymous said...

I have also been a faithful reader. I wish you all the best in the years to come. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your family's story with us. I will miss these updates, but want you to enjoy every moment with your precious Nina! All my prayers are with you! What a long journey it has been!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every moment with Nina.. the daily updates will be surely missed! Congrats & Best Wishes to all of you!

Cora said...

Although I know that there were days of blogging that were painful & heartwrenching, you have given Nina such a wonderful gift to cherish as an adult. I hope Nina continues to thrive at home, I know she will! Good luck, and I'm hoping to still hear from you on PBM!
Cora
mama to Amelia (23w4d, 6-9-06)

Tina said...

Such a blessing to me to have read of Nina's story. You will be in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your beautiful family. Thank you for allowing us to share in your journey.
Blessings to you all always!

WeeOnesMommy said...

Well I wish you all the best, and will miss your postings.. In hopes that you will post here and there so we all know how she is doing, I will check back now and then.

It's exciting to see how fast they grow and all there little steps. She has come so far and you have so much to be proud of.

God Bless,
Jessica

Unknown said...

Jason and Judith,
We are thrilled that this new beginning to life at home with Nina is going well. You are continually in our thoughts and prayers. Nina has two good guardian angels in her sisters, Georgia and Livia... she will be well watched over. It goes without saying but you know that we are here for anything you need. You are truly blessed to have such great support from a close family and many friends.
We'll talk to you soon.
All our love,
Chris, Kristin and Owen

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason
Thank you so much for sharing your last few months. I can't tell you how I will miss the updates but what a great sign that you are moving to the next stage.

You two have been absolutely amazing - and little Nina is just gorgeous.

Here is wishing you many years of wonderful memories with your little one.

Love
Liz

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to all of you...I'm sure you are thrilled to have your baby home. She is absolutely beautiful. She is truly a miracle!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Dear Judith and Jason,

We are so thrilled that Nina Rose is safely home. What a beautiful little girl! Your family has very much been in our hearts and thoughts for the last four months. Thank you so much for sharing your journey. H & V will keep us updated on N's progress, and we hope to meet sweet Nina on her first trip to Portland. Enjoy that sweet babe of yours! Wishing you all good health, peace and much happiness.

Love,
Betsy, Bruce, Lily and Alice

Anonymous said...

Jason & Judith -

Congratulations on the start of a new journey and thanks for sharing the sometimes painful, sometimes joyous events of the last few months. My thoughts and prayers are with you all as you adjust to your new lives with a baby at home. I think that reading what you have gone through and the strength and grace you've both shown is inspirational. I'm sure everyone reading your blog has been as touched by the story of your three precious babies as I have been, and we will all remember Livia and Georgia and look forward to hearing some news (and maybe some pictures - what a cutie!)in the future about Nina.

Best of luck!

Jen Monaco

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to your family!

Trisha

Anonymous said...

To the Fox family,

I am so happy for you that sweet Nina is home with her family. I feel like we were going through this together even though we live so far away. Much love to you all.

Love,
Rachel
mother of triplet angels
^Jaxon^ ^Colin^ ^Courtney^

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog daily and will miss the updates, however I know that this is for a very good reason. You have a special little girl to take care of now, and Rachel, Bob and I can't wait to meet her in person soon!
Love, Melissa, Bob and Rachel

Paula said...

All our love, Little Nina. This is just the beginning. We LOVE you!
Paula, Scott, Emma and Matthew

Anonymous said...

Your blog has been an inspirational testament to the power of faith that we will not soon forget. We hope you're having a blast at home with Nina and getting her settled into her new and permanent home.
Spoil her with kisses!
Luke Harris & family

Anonymous said...

You will be greatly missed. Thanks for sharing this journey and above everything enjoy your life with your baby!
Kimberly and the Georgia Guinn Trips
www.guinnfamilyhome.com

Anonymous said...

Best withes to you all of you. Enjoy every moment with Nina. Hopefully we can meet her soon!

Mike, Sandy and Kelly Welsh

Kelly and Jake said...

Thank you for sharing this precious journey of your family. I have never met you, but heard of your story through the Baby Center boards. I have been a follower of your blog sharing in your joy and sadness. Your family has and will continue to be lifted in prayer. I hope that your days with Nina are filled with happiness and your memories of Gorgia and Livia bring peace to your heart. God Bless all of you and the wonderful times that lay ahead of you!!

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason, We are so excited to see that Nina is home! We are so happy for you and can't wait to celebrate with you. We have 3 boys over here that are very excited to meet the new girl in the mix :-)

We wish you the best.

Love, Lynda and Michael Hickey

Anonymous said...

Judith & Jason,
I am a former Scott Levin employee. I heard about your precious little girls from another former employee. I have cried many tears for you and kept your girls in my prayers. You both have an amazing strength. Take care and enjoy that beautiful baby girl.

Sharon Coyle Eldridge

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!! I've been a nicu nurse for over 20 years and every once in a while a family truly remains in your heart. As it's been said, it's been the worst of times and the best of times. Now we celebrate the best of times!! Good luck with your little Nina and keep in touch.

Love Ellen