Thursday, July 5, 2007

Update!

Weighing in at 5 pounds 2.8 ounces!! You grow girl!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updated picture.. She is beautiful and it is great to see her! I am sure that everyone that checks in smiles.. because I sure did!

Unknown said...

Hi guys!
WOW! Nina is looking great... simply gorgeous!
LOVE and PRAYERS,
Kristin, Chris and Owen

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful! Keep on growing, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Miss Nina you are growing into quite the beautiful little princess. Keep up the good work little lady!

Alexa, Maggie and Abby

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this pic - Nina looks great!!!! Keep up the good work!!

Diane Z.

Anonymous said...

Looking good, little Nina! What a beautiful smile!

-Jen M.

Anonymous said...

I love Nina's pose, she definitely has star quality!
Emily D

Anonymous said...

Nina, you are so pretty! Tell your mommy and daddy we want to see more pictures, more pictures, more pictures! Love, Jen, Jon, and Brody