Check out Nina on the Abington Web Nursery!! Make sure you check out all 4 poses. It's official we are in general population!
Had my baby shower today! Thanks to Mom and Mom Fox for putting together such a wonderful party at such short notice! Nina received tons of great clothes and toys and Jason and I received some neat baby gadgets. Thanks to all who attended! It was fantastic!
We had our first home nurse visit today and she's great. We really like Cindy. Nina did too.
3 comments:
Stopped by your blog today for the first time this week. I'm so happy for you both (& Nina)! Enjoy her, she's beautiful. I love the little sweater & dress. She's a doll.
Welcome home, Nina! I hope you all settle in quickly and enjoy every minute of your time at home.
Julie
mom to Halle, 1/4/05 @ 23wks
OMG!!! Those pictures are too adorable :)
I love the little barrette!
Niki Malone
Post a Comment