Friday, June 22, 2007

Settling down AT HOME

Last night was wonderful to have Nina home in her bassinet . We probably would have slept if it wasn't for the pesky loose leads alarm on the monitor. It's pretty annoying since Nina is doing great. She had her first peed appt and we like our new Doc (Dr Block-huge Beatles fan) Nina weighed in at 4pounds 5 oz. She is eating like a champ. Her last bottle she drank 82 cc!!!
Today Nina met her cousins Ada and Ben!





Nina is very easy to take care of (so far) She eats every 3.5-4 hours and then goes back to sleep.
We love the freedom of having her home and holding her whenever and wherever we want!
It's amazing! She's amazing!

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so happy to see Nina out of the NICU!!!! Congratulations guys, you really deserved this!

Stacey said...

82cc!!! My triplets are twenty-one weeks today and only take 110cc a feeding, way to go Nina!!

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,

It's great to share in the joy of you having your little girl at home! Enjoy your first weekend with Nina where she belongs :-)

Sharon

Casey's trio said...

What a great feeling it must be to have her home with you! Enjoy your beautiful girl:)

Casey

Just For Organic Coffee Lovers said...

Hi, I have been watching your story for about 2 weeks, I came across it when I was setting up my own blog. Every time i checked in, I would get all teary eyed & felt like I was part of the family. I am so happy that you get to take Nina home, I am glad all is going well - she is a blessing from God. You two must be very tired and very excited. God picked you to be mom and dad to Nina; He knew what he was doing. TO have supportive employers, supportive family, and friends and everything. Again, Congrats! May God Bless your family. I will still keep your site Bookmarked so I can check in now and then. Thanks, Marcie@cybercitycoffee.com

Unknown said...

Hi Fox Family,
This is perfect...just perfect!
LOVE and PRAYERS,
Kristin, Chris and Owen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jason and Judith,
I am so happy that you are at home. What a beautiful family!
My prayers that all of you will continue to feel God's blessings.

When you have a few moments, I wanted to talk to you about Early Intervention. I am the Director of E.I. in Montgomery County and we would like to support you as much or as little as you feel you need. My work phone is 610-278-6215 or you can also call me at home. Mary will give you my number. Have a wonderful time caring for your beautiful miracle.
Kathy Marine

Anonymous said...

Go Fox Family :-)

Diane Z.

Anonymous said...

Have a great family weekend at HOME!!!!!

Emily D

Anonymous said...

We couldn't wait for the day to see this blog update that Nina is home!!!! What a wonderful feeling it must be for both of you. Way to go Nina!!!!

Amy, Larry & Zachary