Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 102- DISCHARGE BABY!!!

Exhale!!!!We made it through!!
HOORAY US!!! HOORAY NINA!!
HOORAY ALL YOU BLOG READERS!!

Doc Schrager (go Phils)-our discharge Dr)



Doc Snyder(he was in the delivery room the afternoon our babies were born!) Doc Snyder was with us for Liv and Georgia's deaths and we are so happy he was here with us to celebrate Nina!



Matt --Nina's
respiratory specialist from her delivery! Thanks Matt!!





All dressed up for the car ride home!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

We celebrate today with you!! We are so pround of Nina and her parents! Good luck!
Al, Rose, Dominic, and Enzo (Addy's cousins)

Jamie and Jill said...

She is a miracle and I wish you all the best of luck.

Congrats NICU Grad.!!!

Shannan said...

YEEEE HAH TEAM FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you,
Shan and Jeremy

Anonymous said...

HURRAY for Nina! OK, so it's the first day of Summer and that means Happy, Warm, Sunshine, Blue Skies, and Fun! We wish you all that and more as you finally get to all come home together. She's so beautiful! We hope you all have a wonderful homecoming and first night together! Love, Sheryl, Eric and Erin.

Anonymous said...

I just can help but cry with happiness for your family. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats. I hope you don't mind, but I posted a link at TC that way everyone could celebrate with you. CONGRATS and happy sleepless nights!
Kimberly
www.guinnfamilyhome.com

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to cry these tears of joy!! Happy, happy day!!!!

Diane Z.

Casey's trio said...

What a day to celebrate! Enjoy your first night at home...you probably won't sleep a wink, but I am so happy for your family.

Can't wait to read the next update

Sarah Furlough said...

Hallelujah! Kiss the hospital goodbye!

ado said...

Congrats and good luck ! We've been waiting for this day.....so so happy for you!

Andy, Diane and Olewnik Boys

Anonymous said...

I have to say this is HANDS-DOWN the BESTTTTTT news of the year. Take your daughter home and live, laugh and love!!!

E said...

Always good to see another 24 weeker make it home! Now the fun really begins!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you. Keep us updated on her progress, we love to check in on her and see how good she is doing.
Best Wishes,
Kevin and Karen

Unknown said...

Happy Day Fox Family,
We are so happy hear that y'all got to actually go home TOGETHER. We are just oozing with love, pride and happiness for all of you. Nice work Team Fox!!
LOVE and PRAYERS,
Kristin, Chris and Owen

karen said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!! Best of luck getting settled in at home to all of you!
Love, Karen & Frank

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! What a little miracle. Hope all is going well at home!

Trisha
(Mom to a 28 weeker after PROM at 19 weeks)

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooo happy for all of you!!!

Congrats!!
Dave Holsneck

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to hear that Nina is coming home today! We wish you all the best. We also wanted to let you know that you and your daughters have been in our thoughts and prayers.

Mike and Sandy Welsh
(your neighbors on Riviera Rd)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! You, and the girls are an inspiration to us all. You will all stay in our thoughts, hearts and prayers. God Bless and rock on!
Jay and Jen

Stacey said...

YAY! I hope you have the energy to keep up with the blog. I would love to continue to hear about your daily adventures now that Nina is at home.

Lots of Love,
Stacey, Aaron and Evan

Anonymous said...

I have been following Nina's progress through Adelina Calvanese's blog. I am so glad she is home and doing well. We have been praying for your little girl. She is truely a miracle.
Love, The Marino Family

Anonymous said...

What fantastic news! We couldn't be happier for all 3 of you. Enjoy your angel girl and the countless memories to come.
~ Charlie & Donna Griffith

Joselle said...

Congrats! Enjoy every single moment- the 1st year flies by so fast! Best wishes and happiness for you all!

WeeOnesMommy said...

I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you all... It is an amazing feeling to finally go home.. Enjoy your first night together..