Thursday, August 2, 2007

D/C this baby!


Weight 7.2
Pulse Ox: Discontinue
Oxygen: Discontinue
Car Seat: Nope, Ped still wants us to use the car bed until she gets a tad bigger.
Can't win them all...
It's cool! I am just glad to get the smelly O2 tanks out of here!

4 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

Way to go Nina! That's great news. Too bad abou the car bed, it is a pain! I couldn't wait to get Cooper out of that thing!

samylaine said...

Well you win some you lose some, lol. At least you can lose the tubing and tanks now!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Judith, Jason, and Nina!

I thought your blog was complete, but I decided to check just to be sure and I'm glad I did! I loved seeing the pictures and reading about how well Nina is doing. The picture that has your cat in the background rather than hospital equipment is great. Isn't it wonderful to be home?! Nina is absolutly adorable. She must always have pink cheeks from people kissing them.

Lots of Love,
Bekki

Minnesota Momma said...

WOO HOO! Fabulous news! I can totally remember getting rid of those O2 tanks and it was a great day!

WTG Nina!