
Since we have the pulse ox, I decided to put Nina in the car seat and see if she can handle the big girl car for 2 hours. She passed my test. She sated 95-98 and HR was nice and steady. I am calling ped tomorrow with the news and hopefully he will let us use the car seat. See ya car bed!!!
We have not really been using the pulse ox for feeds like we should be. She was doing so well, and that thing is so damn annoying, we thought best just to do spot checks on her.
Tomorrow Cindy, our nurse, comes to weigh her etc..I am betting on the 7 pound goal!! Nina has downed 21 oz in the past 24 hours!! growth sprut? fluke? I'll take it.
1 comment:
She is doing so well! YAY Nina! It will be nice to get rid of the car bed. One of my girls had to come home in a car bed too. Luckily, we didn't need it very long.
Post a Comment