Then she drank a 80 cc bottle. Please keep eating for me Nina!! In a 24 hour she is taking about 23-24 oz. PLUS we graduated to level 3 Dr Brown nipples! Go Nina!
I am not sure if she was doing this before, but this week she is really taking an interest in watching me eat during the day. She's just being the big girl! She watches and smiles, she's just so cute...
She's been sleeping through the night too since Monday. Could that be b/c we started cereal at lunchtime?
We have a big weekend coming up, Jason is getting inducted into his High School Hall of Fame for football. Then on Sunday we are going to Ambler with our good friends for an Octobestfest street fair!
3 comments:
I am so happy you are all having fun with her feeding :) she's doing amazingly well! Bekah and I pray for her every day!
Nina looks precious in her outfit! One of my best friends lives in Ambler, it is so pretty there.
Hope all goes well with the induction into the Hall of Fame- WOW! Have a great weekend and be sure to take lots of pictures.
Cute outfit! I love that tummy too. She looks wonderful. I'm glad she is eating so well. I wonder what she was thinking when she first tasted it? Sounds like she is enjoying the food. My girls made the worst faces when I first gave them cereal. They screwed up their eyes and mouths and spit it out!
Have fun this weekend!
Bekki
Post a Comment