Monday, September 24, 2007

First try at cereal

Dr had given us the OK to start Nina on cereal last week, but I was hesitant b/c she was still tongue thrusting a lot then...she has really lessened up on that reflex so I gave it a try this afternoon.
She did surprisingly well. I mixed only 1 tsp with some formula and she smiled the whole way through it. Every time smiled, her mouth kinda opened and that's when the spoon went in. I have no idea how much she actually ate b/c she was wearing a lot of it. But she was very pleasant the entire time. Dr wants me to try once a day and give her as much as she wants then check back in 6 weeks.

3 comments:

Casey's trio said...

Go Nina Go! She's looking great... Hitting the 10 pound mark and ready for some real food!

Paula said...

Yeah Nina!!! Yummy!!!

Jennifer said...

Go Nina! She's doing so well!! What a huge milestone :)